Electrical Design & Test Engineer
What do you tell about your job on a party?
Our customer is a wellknown and leading hightech company that specifies, designs and integrates hightech mechatronic systems and modules. In their production facilities they have state of the art machines so they can produce complex products themselves. The organisation has been organised in competence centers like Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software & Flow and Project management. In multi disciplinary teams they specify, design, produce and test the systems and modules for their customers.
On behalf of our customer we are searching for an experienced Electrical Design & Test Engineer.
In our high-tech machine development projects, you will be responsible for making electrical schematics, generating product documentation in EPLAN tooling and maintaining our component library, together with other engineers.
Besides that, you play a central role in the eventual integration of prototypes and production models. You are the first point of contact for questions regarding integration, production, (field) service and technical support. In the projects, you work together with electronic architect, designers, suppliers, but also colleagues from other disciplines such as mechanics and mechatronics.
Part of your daily work is to develop test strategies, test performance specifications (TPS), test plans and execute them with all the necessary tools, test set-up or equipment. Afterwards, you make the Test Analyses Reports (TAR) and discuss them with stakeholders, and set up proposals for redesign if needed.
Furthermore you are responsible for:
- Review Electronic design, specification and requirements of electronic modules and systems,
- Maintaining installed base lines,
- Documenting test analysis results,
- Develop, improve and ensure way of working/ procedures.
- Hands-on work including troubleshooting.
Because you work in multidisciplinary project teams you’ll need to have a broad knowledge of electronics, but you are also interested in other areas such as mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience within the electronic field (motion and machine control, amplifiers, EMC, serviceability) of control systems and components for high-end equipment and/or products, in multidisciplinary development teams
- Experience with EPLAN P8 software,
- Proven hands-on experience
- Team player, analytical, pragmatic, creative and pro-active
- Good communication skills and proficient in English and preferably in Dutch.
- Ambition for a broad personal development in the technology field (Electronics but also mechanics, etc.) and the personal field. (Team leader, communicator, etc.)
- Good in time management and setting priorities
What do we offer?
In this company you will be really challenged and you will work with the latest technologies and products.
- Well known Dutch company part of a large group
- Working for international and very innovative customers (OEM's)
- Solid empoyer that offers continuity.
- Professional working environment with state of te art technology
- Informal, open and no-nonsense organisation
- Rather high level of autonomy,
- Good personal development and career opportunities
- Competitive package.