Quality Manager (Design & Development)
What do you tell about your job on a party?
Our customer is a wellknown and leading hightech company that specifies, designs and integrates hightech mechatronic systems and modules. In their production facilities they have state of the art machines so they can produce complex products themselves. The organisation has been organised in competence centers like Mechanics, Mechatronics, Electronics, Software & Flow and Project management. In multi disciplinary teams they specify, design, produce and test the systems and modules for their customers.
On behalf of our customer we are searching for an experienced Quality Manager. In this role you are responsible for definition and execution of quality management for design and development processes. This includes being responsible for their Quality Management System and overall Product Generation Process.
Next to this you will be responsible for the growing six sigma program. You will be working with Project Managers, Group Leaders and Engineers who steer and are involved in highly innovative complex challenging projects in a high-end precision environment (Semi-con, Solar, Medical).
As a Quality Manager we expect you to have professional leadership and change management skills combined with a detailed eye for quality improvement.
The following tasks will be part of your responsibilities:
- Managing and improving the overall Product Generation Process and the supporting implementation.
- Managing the overall Quality Management System
- Guiding and steering Quality Reviews (including action monitoring)
- Monitoring and control quality progress /improvements (KPI monitor, team- and customer evaluations)
- Guiding internal and external audits
- Further developing and leading the six sigma program
- Leading the six sigma user group and coaching greenbelts
- Guiding and carrying out 8D/DMAIC projects
- Managing stakeholders at various managerial levels and functional domain.
- Degree in Mechatronics, Mechanics, Electronics, Physics or related
- Academic working and thinking level
- Professional quality management skills,
- Six Sigma Black Belt certified, preferably Master Black Belt certified.
- 5 to 10 years of experience as a Quality Project Leader or Quality Manager in a high-end multidisciplinary development environment
- Knowledge of ISO norms (i.e. 13485 / 9001 / 14001)
- Successful track record within improving development processes
- You are pro-active, analytical, creative person with a “can do” mentality
- Good communication skills verbal and written in English and Dutch
- Willingness to travel and stay abroad for a couple of weeks – few times per year.
What do we offer?
In this company they challenge your skills. With the latest technologies they make systems and modules that are on the edge of technology.
- Part of a well-known international company
- A dynamic company where continuity is important
- You work in a professional team with state of the art technology
- An informal, no nonsense and result driven organisation with a pleasant open culture
- Investment in your personal and technical development
- Competitive package with additional attractive tax regulations for foreign employees.